the words heson architecture are black and white
Close this search box.

building Tag

a city skyline with tall buildings and a sailboat in the water

File Your Application for a New Building the Right Way

To build any structure in the state of New York, it is a legal requirement to have a permit or license. Most construction requires a Registered Architect (RA) or Professional Engineer (PE) recognized and licensed in the city to file all the plans and application permits before the project begins. Different permits exist for various projects. There are two primary permits...